CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to CCC Help Korean at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Korean. They take 3.61 MB (3785344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0817.2215.38121
of CCC Help Korean. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:58:45.830