CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 311.70 KB (319176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2014.0505.0839.13655
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:17:38.960