CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2014.1204.1736.31659
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:41:44.193