CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Korean is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0811.2302.39561
of CCC Help Korean. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:19:08.047