CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Korean's main file takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:20:09.550