CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Korean's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They occupy an average of 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2012.0214.2217.39913
only. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:44:47.663