CCC Help Korean
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Korean. They occupy 6.51 MB (6830720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2012.0418.0644.10054
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:56:42.550