CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Korean at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Korean version 2013.1002.1734.29729
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:38:44.443