searchmyfile is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall searchmyfile from your PCsearchmyfile
. Check out here
for more information on searchmyfile. searchmyfile is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\searchmyfile folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove searchmyfile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named searchmyfile.exe and occupies 90.20 KB (92368 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with searchmyfile. They occupy about 701.20 KB (718032
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (90.20 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (611.00 KB)
The current web page applies to searchmyfile version 2.8
only. Click on the links below for other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is a program released by the software company searchmyfile. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove searchmyfile from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate searchmyfile or simply click the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". If it exists on your system the searchmyfile app will be found very quickly. When you click searchmyfile in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall searchmyfile.
8. After removing searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your PC, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall searchmyfile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-14 11:17:38.770