searchmyfile is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your systemsearchmyfile
. More information about searchmyfile can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove searchmyfile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. searchmyfile's main file takes around 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) and its name is searchmyfile.exe.
searchmyfile is composed of the following executables which take 918.50 KB (940544
bytes) on disk:
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (282.00 KB)
This data is about searchmyfile version 8.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of searchmyfile:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application by searchmyfile. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove searchmyfile from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find searchmyfile or simply click the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". If it exists on your system the searchmyfile program will be found very quickly. When you select searchmyfile in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your PC, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall searchmyfile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-09 19:59:33.820