searchmyfile is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your systemsearchmyfile
. Take a look here
for more details on searchmyfile. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing searchmyfile is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. searchmyfile.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of searchmyfile. They occupy an average of 866.50 KB (887296
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (230.00 KB)
The current page applies to searchmyfile version 8.7
only. You can find below info on other releases of searchmyfile:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application by searchmyfile. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate searchmyfile or simply click the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". The searchmyfile program will be found very quickly. After you select searchmyfile in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your PC, nor are we saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove searchmyfile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-01 06:17:38.063