This web page is about searchmyfile for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your systemsearchmyfile
. Go over here
where you can find out more on searchmyfile. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling searchmyfile is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. searchmyfile.exe is the searchmyfile's primary executable file and it takes circa 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
searchmyfile installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.50 KB)
This web page is about searchmyfile version 3.7
only. You can find here a few links to other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application offered by searchmyfile. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete searchmyfile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate searchmyfile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". If it is installed on your PC the searchmyfile application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click searchmyfile in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, nor are we saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall searchmyfile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:48:24.223