You can find on this page details on how to uninstall searchmyfile for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your PCsearchmyfile
. Check out here
for more details on searchmyfile. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for searchmyfile is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. searchmyfile.exe is the searchmyfile's primary executable file and it takes about 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
searchmyfile installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 810.00 KB (829440
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (173.50 KB)
The current page applies to searchmyfile version 7.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other searchmyfile releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall searchmyfile you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
searchmyfile is an application by searchmyfile. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase searchmyfile from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate searchmyfile or simply activate the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". The searchmyfile program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click searchmyfile in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong searchmyfile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove searchmyfile in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 13:26:06.500