searchmyfile is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall searchmyfile from your computersearchmyfile
. Further information on searchmyfile can be found here
. searchmyfile is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing searchmyfile is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called searchmyfile.exe and its approximative size is 636.50 KB (651776 bytes).
searchmyfile contains of the executables below. They occupy 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.50 KB)
The current web page applies to searchmyfile version 7.1
alone. Click on the links below for other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
searchmyfile is an application released by the software company searchmyfile. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find searchmyfile or simply activate the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". The searchmyfile app will be found automatically. When you select searchmyfile in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your PC, nor are we saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall searchmyfile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 03:26:39.273