This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall searchmyfile for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall searchmyfile from your systemsearchmyfile
. Further information on searchmyfile can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\searchmyfile directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling searchmyfile is C:\Program Files\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. searchmyfile.exe is the searchmyfile's primary executable file and it occupies circa 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
searchmyfile is comprised of the following executables which take 897.00 KB (918528
bytes) on disk:
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (260.50 KB)
The current web page applies to searchmyfile version 2.7
alone. Click on the links below for other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove searchmyfile from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove searchmyfile:
- C:\Program Files\searchmyfile
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\searchmyfile\searchmyfile.exe
- C:\Program Files\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe
searchmyfile is an application by searchmyfile. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall searchmyfile from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find searchmyfile or simply click the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". If it is installed on your PC the searchmyfile application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select searchmyfile in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong searchmyfile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your PC, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall searchmyfile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-30 16:09:29.510