This page is about searchmyfile for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your computersearchmyfile
. Additional info about searchmyfile can be found here
. The application's main executable file is named searchmyfile.exe and its approximative size is 636.50 KB (651776 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in searchmyfile. They occupy 636.50 KB (651776
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4
of searchmyfile. Click on the links below for other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is a program released by searchmyfile. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall searchmyfile from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find searchmyfile or simply click the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". The searchmyfile program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select searchmyfile in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall searchmyfile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-17 12:52:35.453