searchmyfile is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your PCsearchmyfile
. Further information on searchmyfile can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove searchmyfile. The program's main executable file is labeled searchmyfile.exe and its approximative size is 636.50 KB (651776 bytes).
searchmyfile installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 910.00 KB (931840
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (273.50 KB)
This page is about searchmyfile version 8.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other searchmyfile releases:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is a program released by searchmyfile. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove searchmyfile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find searchmyfile or simply click the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". The searchmyfile app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click searchmyfile in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall searchmyfile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 02:05:05.377