searchmyfile is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall searchmyfile from your PCsearchmyfile
. Additional info about searchmyfile can be found here
. Usually the searchmyfile program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove searchmyfile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled searchmyfile.exe and occupies 636.50 KB (651776 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in searchmyfile. They occupy 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.50 KB)
The current page applies to searchmyfile version 5.4
only. You can find below a few links to other searchmyfile releases:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application offered by the software company searchmyfile. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find searchmyfile or simply activate the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". If it is installed on your PC the searchmyfile application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select searchmyfile in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove searchmyfile in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-10 15:08:27.130