searchmyfile is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your systemsearchmyfile
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on searchmyfile. searchmyfile is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\searchmyfile folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. searchmyfile's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. searchmyfile.exe is the searchmyfile's primary executable file and it takes around 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of searchmyfile. They take an average of 866.50 KB (887296
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (230.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5
of searchmyfile. For more searchmyfile versions please click below:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application by the software company searchmyfile. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete searchmyfile from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate searchmyfile or simply click the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". If it exists on your system the searchmyfile app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click searchmyfile in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about searchmyfile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong searchmyfile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, we are not saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove searchmyfile supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-30 11:24:16.340