You can find below detailed information on how to remove searchmyfile for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall searchmyfile from your PCsearchmyfile
. Go over here
for more details on searchmyfile. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. searchmyfile's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk and is named searchmyfile.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in searchmyfile. They occupy 870.50 KB (891392
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (234.00 KB)
The current web page applies to searchmyfile version 0.8
only. You can find below a few links to other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application by searchmyfile. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate searchmyfile or simply activate the Search field and type in "searchmyfile". If it exists on your system the searchmyfile application will be found very quickly. When you click searchmyfile in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall searchmyfile.
8. After removing searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong searchmyfile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, nor are we saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall searchmyfile in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-14 21:46:36.777