You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall searchmyfile for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall searchmyfile from your PCsearchmyfile
. You can find out more on searchmyfile or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling searchmyfile is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. searchmyfile.exe is the searchmyfile's primary executable file and it takes close to 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of searchmyfile. They occupy an average of 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of searchmyfile. For more searchmyfile versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove searchmyfile from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
searchmyfile is an application released by searchmyfile. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase searchmyfile from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find searchmyfile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". The searchmyfile app will be found very quickly. After you select searchmyfile in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove searchmyfile.
8. After removing searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing searchmyfile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, nor are we saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove searchmyfile in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-22 08:51:59.480