neurowise is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. More information about neurowise can be read here
. Please follow http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\neurowise directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove neurowise. neurowiseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 254.82 KB (260936 bytes) on disk.
neurowise contains of the executables below. They occupy 920.10 KB (942184
bytes) on disk.
- updateneurowise.exe (665.28 KB)
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.82 KB)
The current page applies to neurowise version 2015.01.27.042357
alone. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program by neurowise. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search field and type in "neurowise". The neurowise program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click neurowise in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The publisher is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove neurowise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:06:48.140