This web page contains complete information on how to remove neurowise for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. Take a look here
for more details on neurowise. More details about neurowise can be found at http://neurowise.info/support
. neurowise is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. neurowise's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled neurowise.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes).
The executable files below are part of neurowise. They take an average of 7.12 MB (7464464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.83 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (653.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- neurowise.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- neurowise.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
This info is about neurowise version 2015.01.24.212349
only. For other neurowise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program offered by the software company neurowise. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete neurowise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search field and type in "neurowise". The neurowise application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click neurowise in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The publisher is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove neurowise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-27 14:42:12.763