You can find on this page details on how to remove neurowise for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall neurowise from your systemneurowise
. More info about neurowise can be read here
. More information about the software neurowise can be found at http://neurowise.info/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for neurowise is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. neurowise's primary file takes about 235.79 KB (241451 bytes) and is named neurowiseUninstall.exe.
neurowise contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1313579
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (235.79 KB)
The current page applies to neurowise version 2014.08.10.152813
alone. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program released by neurowise. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete neurowise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise application will be found automatically. After you select neurowise in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The software company is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove neurowise by neurowise from your computer, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove neurowise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 08:06:13.190