This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall neurowise for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. You can find out more on neurowise or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to neurowise at http://neurowise.info/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for neurowise is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 99.28 KB (101664 bytes) on disk and is named neurowise.expext.exe.
neurowise is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.63 MB (1707744
bytes) on disk:
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.88 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (656.78 KB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.25.172352
of neurowise. You can find below info on other application versions of neurowise:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program marketed by neurowise. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find neurowise or simply click the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it is installed on your PC the neurowise app will be found automatically. When you select neurowise in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the application is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove neurowise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:32:32.230