neurowise is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. Open here
where you can get more info on neurowise. Click on http://neurowise.info/support
to get more details about neurowise on neurowise's website. neurowise is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove neurowise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. updateneurowise.exe is the neurowise's primary executable file and it takes circa 511.28 KB (523552 bytes) on disk.
neurowise is composed of the following executables which take 511.28 KB (523552
bytes) on disk:
- updateneurowise.exe (511.28 KB)
The current web page applies to neurowise version 2014.10.30.035839
only. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is an application released by neurowise. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove neurowise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click neurowise in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The software company is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your computer, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-12 18:08:26.040