This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall neurowise for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. Further information on neurowise can be found here
. Please follow http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\neurowise directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling neurowise is C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. neurowiseUninstall.exe is the neurowise's main executable file and it occupies close to 254.38 KB (260488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of neurowise. They occupy an average of 771.66 KB (790184
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.38 KB)
- updateneurowise.exe (517.28 KB)
This web page is about neurowise version 2015.01.18.102336
alone. For more neurowise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program marketed by the software company neurowise. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply activate the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it is installed on your PC the neurowise app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select neurowise in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The publisher is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall neurowise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:27:32.680