This page contains thorough information on how to remove neurowise for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall neurowise from your systemneurowise
. Go over here
for more details on neurowise. More information about neurowise can be seen at http://neurowise.info/support
. neurowise is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder, subject to the user's option. neurowise's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file is named neurowise.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with neurowise. They occupy about 8.94 MB (9377296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUn.exe (540.78 KB)
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.38 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (463.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- neurowise.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- neurowise.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- neurowise.OfSvc.exe (1.16 MB)
- neurowise.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about neurowise version 2014.12.20.072137
only. You can find below a few links to other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program released by neurowise. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove neurowise from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select neurowise in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the program is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your computer, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall neurowise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-07 08:13:32.780