neurowise is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. Go over here
where you can get more info on neurowise. Please follow http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's website. neurowise is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling neurowise is C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 101.78 KB (104224 bytes) on disk and is labeled neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe.
neurowise is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1552088
bytes) on disk:
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.37 KB)
- updateneurowise.exe (517.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.08.092129
of neurowise. You can find here a few links to other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program offered by neurowise. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete neurowise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply activate the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click neurowise in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The publisher is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 04:14:48.507