This web page is about neurowise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. You can find out more on neurowise or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder (same installation drive as Windows). neurowise's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseUn.exe REP_. neurowise's primary file takes about 106.94 KB (109504 bytes) and is named neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe.
neurowise contains of the executables below. They take 3.14 MB (3291176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.09 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (637.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.94 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.29 KB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- neurowise.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about neurowise version 2014.08.31.235836
only. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program offered by neurowise. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase neurowise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "neurowise". The neurowise app will be found very quickly. When you click neurowise in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the application is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your computer, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 05:55:05.483