You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall neurowise for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. You can read more on neurowise or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about neurowise can be seen at http://neurowise.info/support
. neurowise is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for neurowise is C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. neurowise's primary file takes around 254.37 KB (260472 bytes) and is called neurowiseUninstall.exe.
neurowise installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 667.65 KB (683672
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.37 KB)
- updateneurowise.exe (413.28 KB)
This info is about neurowise version 2014.11.21.112159
only. For other neurowise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
neurowise is an application by the software company neurowise. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase neurowise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". If it is installed on your PC the neurowise program will be found automatically. After you select neurowise in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the application is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove neurowise by neurowise from your PC, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove neurowise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-19 18:05:42.973