neurowise is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. More information on neurowise can be found here
. Detailed information about neurowise can be found at http://neurowise.info/support
. neurowise is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for neurowise is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. neurowise's main file takes about 112.28 KB (114976 bytes) and is called neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
The following executables are installed beside neurowise. They take about 1.21 MB (1264328
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.13 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.28 KB)
- neurowise.PurBrowse64.exe (344.78 KB)
This info is about neurowise version 2014.10.11.131538
only. For more neurowise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
neurowise is an application released by the software company neurowise. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase neurowise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply activate the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select neurowise in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the program is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall neurowise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-26 18:23:09.103