neurowise is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. Additional info about neurowise can be found here
. You can read more about about neurowise at http://neurowise.info/support
. neurowise is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling neurowise is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 99.28 KB (101664 bytes) on disk and is named neurowise.expext.exe.
The executable files below are part of neurowise. They take an average of 353.65 KB (362136
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.37 KB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
The current page applies to neurowise version 2015.01.05.102313
only. You can find here a few links to other neurowise releases:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program released by the software company neurowise. Some users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase neurowise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "neurowise". The neurowise program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click neurowise in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The software company is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove neurowise by neurowise from your computer, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove neurowise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 10:58:02.787