This web page contains thorough information on how to remove neurowise for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall neurowise from your systemneurowise
. Go over here
where you can read more on neurowise. More details about the software neurowise can be found at http://neurowise.info/support
. Usually the neurowise program is found in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove neurowise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. neurowiseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 254.09 KB (260192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of neurowise. They take about 254.09 KB (260192
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.20.121926
of neurowise. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program marketed by neurowise. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". If it is installed on your PC the neurowise program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select neurowise in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The publisher is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your computer, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 10:55:21.243