You can find below details on how to remove neurowise for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. More information about neurowise can be seen here
. Please open http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory (same installation drive as Windows). neurowise's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. neurowise's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and is called neurowise.BOAS.exe.
neurowise contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.28 MB (7637344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.09 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (511.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- neurowise.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- neurowise.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.28 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.28 KB)
- neurowise.PurBrowse64.exe (344.28 KB)
The current page applies to neurowise version 2014.09.24.184027
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of neurowise:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program by the software company neurowise. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply click the Search field and type in "neurowise". The neurowise program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click neurowise in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The software company is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall neurowise in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 19:15:58.840