neurowise is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. More information on neurowise can be found here
. Please follow http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall neurowise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. neurowise's primary file takes about 254.35 KB (260456 bytes) and is named neurowiseUninstall.exe.
neurowise is composed of the following executables which occupy 766.63 KB (785032
bytes) on disk:
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- updateneurowise.exe (512.28 KB)
The current web page applies to neurowise version 2015.01.03.182306
alone. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is an application by neurowise. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase neurowise from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply activate the Search field and type in "neurowise". The neurowise application will be found automatically. When you click neurowise in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the program is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove neurowise by neurowise from your computer, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove neurowise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:28:41.923