Video to Flash
Video to Flash is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Video to Flash from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. More information about the program Video to Flash can be found at http://www.sorentioapps.com/
. Video to Flash is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Video to Flash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled S4BVideotoFlash.exe and occupies 10.13 MB (10626664 bytes).
Video to Flash installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.27 MB (11821777
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Video to Flash version 18.104.22.1689
only. For other Video to Flash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program marketed by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Video to Flash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Video to Flash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it is installed on your PC the Video to Flash app will be found automatically. After you click Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The software company is: http://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video to Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video to Flash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-09 03:29:30.280