Video to Flash
This page is about Video to Flash for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Video to Flash from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Click on http://www.soft4boost.com/
to get more details about Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video to Flash. S4BVideotoFlash.exe is the Video to Flash's primary executable file and it takes around 10.09 MB (10583336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Video to Flash. They occupy an average of 11.25 MB (11792105
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Video to Flash version 22.214.171.1247
only. Click on the links below for other Video to Flash versions:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Video to Flash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it is installed on your PC the Video to Flash app will be found automatically. After you click Video to Flash in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The publisher is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video to Flash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 22:04:47.923