Video to Flash
Video to Flash is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Video to Flash from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Click on http://www.soft4boost.com/
to get more details about Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the Video to Flash program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\Video to Flash folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Video to Flash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\Video to Flash\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled S4BVideotoFlash.exe and occupies 10.11 MB (10595944 bytes).
Video to Flash installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.26 MB (11810865
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Video to Flash version 184.108.40.2069
alone. For other Video to Flash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is an application by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Video to Flash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video to Flash". If it exists on your system the Video to Flash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Video to Flash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\Video to Flash\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After removing Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video to Flash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video to Flash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-12 15:18:18.570