Video to Flash
This web page is about Video to Flash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Video to Flash from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Additional info about Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. More info about the program Video to Flash can be found at https://www.sorentioapps.com/
. Video to Flash is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideotoFlash folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Video to Flash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Video to Flash's primary file takes about 10.13 MB (10618504 bytes) and is called S4BVideotoFlash.exe.
Video to Flash is comprised of the following executables which take 11.29 MB (11840593
bytes) on disk:
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to Video to Flash version 18.104.22.1689
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Video to Flash:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is an application offered by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Video to Flash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Video to Flash or simply click the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". The Video to Flash app will be found very quickly. When you click Video to Flash in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Video to Flash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video to Flash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video to Flash in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-16 14:41:37.353