Video to Flash
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Video to Flash for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Video to Flash from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.soft4boost.com/
if you want to read more on Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. Video to Flash is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Video to Flash is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.09 MB (10583336 bytes) on disk and is named S4BVideotoFlash.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Video to Flash. They take 11.25 MB (11792105
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Video to Flash version 126.96.36.1999
alone. For more Video to Flash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program marketed by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Video to Flash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video to Flash". If it is installed on your PC the Video to Flash application will be found very quickly. After you select Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Video to Flash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video to Flash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video to Flash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-19 22:14:38.010