Video to Flash
Video to Flash is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Video to Flash from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. You can read more about about Video to Flash at http://www.soft4boost.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash folder (same installation drive as Windows). Video to Flash's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 10.14 MB (10628200 bytes) on disk and is called S4BVideotoFlash.exe.
Video to Flash contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.28 MB (11824527
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Video to Flash version 220.127.116.119
alone. You can find here a few links to other Video to Flash releases:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program marketed by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Video to Flash from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Video to Flash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it is installed on your PC the Video to Flash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Video to Flash in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Video to Flash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The software company is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video to Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video to Flash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-12 08:23:11.127