Video to Flash
This page is about Video to Flash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Video to Flash from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. You can find out more on Sorentio Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.sorentioapps.com/
to get more information about Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the Video to Flash program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video to Flash. S4BVideotoFlash.exe is the Video to Flash's primary executable file and it takes close to 10.13 MB (10621320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Video to Flash. They take about 11.29 MB (11843409
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about Video to Flash version 220.127.116.111
only. Click on the links below for other Video to Flash versions:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is an application released by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Video to Flash from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Video to Flash or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video to Flash". The Video to Flash program will be found automatically. After you click Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Video to Flash in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-23 02:04:15.760