Video to Flash
This web page is about Video to Flash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Video to Flash from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. You can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Video to Flash can be seen at http://www.sorentioapps.com/
. Video to Flash is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video to Flash. The application's main executable file is labeled S4BVideotoFlash.exe and occupies 10.13 MB (10626672 bytes).
Video to Flash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.27 MB (11821785
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Video to Flash version 188.8.131.525
alone. For more Video to Flash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is an application released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Video to Flash from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply click the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it is installed on your PC the Video to Flash program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Video to Flash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video to Flash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video to Flash supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 23:07:39.373