Video to Flash
This web page is about Video to Flash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Video to Flash from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Please open http://www.soft4boost.com/
if you want to read more on Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s web page. Video to Flash is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video to Flash. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.11 MB (10595952 bytes) on disk and is titled S4BVideotoFlash.exe.
The executables below are part of Video to Flash. They occupy an average of 11.26 MB (11810873
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Video to Flash version 184.108.40.2065
alone. You can find here a few links to other Video to Flash releases:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Video to Flash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video to Flash or simply click the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it exists on your system the Video to Flash program will be found automatically. When you select Video to Flash in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The publisher is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Video to Flash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-06 06:06:23.380