Video to Flash
Video to Flash is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Video to Flash from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Please follow https://www.sorentioapps.com/
if you want to read more on Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Video to Flash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. S4BVideotoFlash.exe is the Video to Flash's main executable file and it occupies around 10.13 MB (10618504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Video to Flash. They take 11.29 MB (11840593
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Video to Flash version 18.104.22.1685
alone. You can find here a few links to other Video to Flash versions:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program released by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Video to Flash from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply click the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it exists on your system the Video to Flash program will be found automatically. When you click Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After removing Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video to Flash supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-18 14:10:46.660