Video to Flash
This page is about Video to Flash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Video to Flash from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Further information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the application Video to Flash can be found at http://www.soft4boost.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video to Flash. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.09 MB (10583336 bytes) on disk and is called S4BVideotoFlash.exe.
Video to Flash is composed of the following executables which take 11.25 MB (11792105
bytes) on disk:
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of Video to Flash. You can find below info on other application versions of Video to Flash:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is a program offered by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Video to Flash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video to Flash". The Video to Flash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Video to Flash in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The software company is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After removing Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video to Flash in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 00:33:47.177