Video to Flash
You can find on this page details on how to remove Video to Flash for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Video to Flash from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Click on http://www.soft4boost.com/
to get more details about Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Video to Flash is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. S4BVideotoFlash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.09 MB (10583336 bytes) on disk.
Video to Flash contains of the executables below. They take 11.25 MB (11793351
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of Video to Flash. You can find here a few links to other Video to Flash releases:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is an application released by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Video to Flash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply click the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it exists on your system the Video to Flash application will be found very quickly. After you select Video to Flash in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video to Flash.
8. After uninstalling Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video to Flash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video to Flash supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 22:26:53.360