Video to Flash
Video to Flash is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Video to Flash from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Please follow https://www.sorentioapps.com/
if you want to read more on Video to Flash on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video to Flash. The application's main executable file occupies 10.13 MB (10618504 bytes) on disk and is titled S4BVideotoFlash.exe.
Video to Flash contains of the executables below. They take 11.29 MB (11840593
bytes) on disk.
- S4BVideotoFlash.exe (10.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This info is about Video to Flash version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Video to Flash versions:
...click to view all...
Video to Flash is an application released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Video to Flash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Video to Flash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video to Flash or simply click the Search field and type in "Video to Flash". If it is installed on your PC the Video to Flash application will be found automatically. When you select Video to Flash in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Video to Flash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video to Flash:
- The software company is: https://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\VideotoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video to Flash.
8. After removing Video to Flash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video to Flash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video to Flash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video to Flash by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video to Flash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-04 10:16:30.723