VAIO Startup Assistant
VAIO Startup Assistant is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant from your computerSony
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sony. More information about the program VAIO Startup Assistant can be found at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\UserName\First Experience folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO Startup Assistant. VAIO Startup Assistant's main file takes about 968.00 KB (991232 bytes) and is named VAIOWelcome.exe.
VAIO Startup Assistant is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.28 MB (3438432
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- OEMFirstRun.exe (2.27 MB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (968.00 KB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
This page is about VAIO Startup Assistant version 1.00.1019
only. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Startup Assistant:
...click to view all...
VAIO Startup Assistant is a program released by Sony. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove VAIO Startup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAIO Startup Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Startup Assistant". The VAIO Startup Assistant application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAIO Startup Assistant in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Startup Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Startup Assistant:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Startup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Startup Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Startup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Startup Assistant by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Startup Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:24:57.217